Monday, June 30, 2008

My "fake" job... Chacha

If you follow me on twitter or have meet me you know that i have a job being a guide for chacha.com. Its an interesting if weird job.

"Simply text your question to 242242™ (spells ‘ChaCha’) or call 1-800-2ChaCha™ (800-224-2242) from your mobile phone to ask any question and you will receive the answer as a text message. If you have a web browser on your phone, just click on the short website link that’s also included with your answer to see a reference website with more information. Since ChaCha uses human guides, you can easily reply with follow-on questions as if you are exchanging messages with a friend."

I do get paid 20 cents per answer and i can do it any time I want to. Since its powered by humans and totally free to the users i get asked anything and everything. Some of them are things i can look up on Google and some are just random. The opinion ones are usually easier to answer though.

Anyway try it out and see if you like it. If you get a wrong answer let me know.

No comments: